Tuesday, June 8, 2010

one year ago, the pantry and I got better aquainted

One year ago today was my first day back to work from Maternity Leave.. One year ago I had puffy eyes from crying while driving.. and it has been one year since I first started expressing in the pantry.. hahaha

i recently received comments or people asking me how much longer am I going to BF Nadia or when am I going to introduce FM to the little girl. My reply to them is either 'I don't know' or 'I'll BF for as long as I can'.. To be honest I am not prepared to introduce other milk to my little girl yet.. Do I sound selfish? maybe I am.. tapikannnnn.. research says that BM has a lot of merits and why would I want to discount all those merit from her.. besides I've done this for the past 14 months, I can do this for another 10 months.. hehehe

btw iWant! :P

No comments: