Monday, March 28, 2011

29 weeks

LB is 29 weeks along which means I have approximately 10 more weeks till LB's arrival.. To be honest we have yet to tick off anything from my to buy list or even made any move to check some of LM's stuff that we can re-use!! What a contrast cause if I recall correctly back when we were expecting LM, at 29 weeks we bought all of the major items already.. Hahaha I will make sure to print the to do list and at least check some of the stuff from LM's stash this weekend... Yes I will...!! Hahaha

Speaking of expecting today at work I started jotting down things for my handover list.. Very excited about the 105 days and based on my EDD I should begin my ML by end of May.. Which means I will need to initiate the handover process by early may.. Hehehehe I however need to clarify on the unpaid leave for the last weeks cause to be honest if half of my salary is to be deducted, I might as well come back to work!! Rugii jua tuu and yes I am cheap like that LOL besides isn't the government going to reimburse the last 5 weeks of the ML?? So many questions and I am not even sure where to direct these questions to... If anyone knows please let me know cause I really need to sort this out before my leave.. Huhuhu

This is how our current stock for
Pediasure and we shall be looking to further increase in the coming weeks.. Insyallah..







The small cans we bought from my colleague who used to give this FM to his baby however after about 1 month realized that it was not suitable.. Oh and Apparently it is quite easy to find in Miri.. BIL has kindly purchased one medium sized can but it was chocolate flavor (silly me forgot to tell him that there is 2 flavors and Dia takes vanilla). Will introduce the chocolate one to Dia soon..

BIL and my dad has promised to get us some more if they are going to Miri again.. What a relief and i now can breathe easy... I never would have thought getting hold of FM could be this hard!! And I think hubs and I went a bit FM crazy cause we check out the FM aisle at every shop we go to hahaha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: