Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mummy's room

Ola peeps! Its been a busy busy week at work, typical week leading up to Board meeting.. Meeting will be held tomorrow morning at 8am and I cannot wait to get it over and done with.. This will be my last board as I will be on maternity leave (if not in labor the next meeting is on the same day as my due date).. Speaking of maternity leave I have been asked by the boss on who I intend to distribute my tasks to when I am away on leave.. hehehe That sure made me smile and think of all the wonderful and leisurely things that I shall be doing the whole 105days!!! hehehe

A couple of my friends collectively pulled together resources (monetary, energy and efforts) to turn a store room in their office into a mummy's room! I applaud and praise their efforts in making life easier and more comfortable for BFing mummies.. It made me think about where I shall be doing my Mummy's business when I come back from leave.. I have to say things are better here compared to the 2m by 2m pantry i used to occupy but I have to admit I wish we have our own BFing room.. *sigh* I should be thankful that there is a room that I can occupy lah ah.. hahaha I look forward to my next Bfing journey and given that I am 27 weeks along I should get on with my list of things to check and update.. I might need to place orders for new Medela parts..!! hehehe

Ok I better get on with my tasks at hand and try to tick off as many items as possible on my to-do list.. Have a good Thursday everyone..!

No comments: