Thursday, March 17, 2011

Breaks

One more day till LM turns 2.. I seriously can't believe how time flies so fast.. Huhu



LB is 28 weeks along and as of wed the clinic has passed my big card to me which means we are now closer to giving birth.. We are supposed to bring the card everywhere we go in case we need to go to the hospital and give birth but but.. Bagi malas bah bawa big cards around hehehe

I learned a hard lesson on Tuesday that I cannot keep on working the whole day and must, MUST take breaks.. What happened was that I was working hard the whole day on my desk, even taking my lunch at the office in order to finish up all my tasks an ensure that my handover is kept to a minimal and if there is any, it be complete and by 2pm that afternoon I a bit dizzy and that my body ached all over! I had to take panadol and stayed in bed for a good 10hrs.. Alhamdulillah I woke up feeling much much better.. I hate to think what would happened if I did not feel better.. Huhuhu

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: