Monday, March 7, 2011

Another board week

It was a busy busy day at work today with the afternoon half spent in meetings.. Not looking forward to Wednesday cause I know it's going to be a LONG day and looking very much forward to Friday...! Huhu

I was talking to a colleague earlier on how life changed so much for me after I had Dia and I used to be okay with staying back to finish up some work but not anymore.. When the clock strike 5 I would very much like to be out of the office.. Does that mean that my commitment and drive for work has gone down the drain? My colleague told me my commitment and drive has not completely gone down the drain and I am still the same as I was before.. I sure hope so but one thing for sure I would like to be at the office at 8 and leave at 5, thank you... LOL

This would be my last board as I will be on maternity leave , if not in labor ,during the next meeting.. Hehe

(I probably shouldn't write this here but I am just so happy and excited..) I got news that a friend of mine is expecting..!! So to YOU, big big BIG congratulations to you and your husband.. Take good care of yourself and know that I am always a call/drive/text/whatsapp away... I am very very happy for you and pray that all goes well and as planned.. Amin!! *teeheee* oh and thank you for telling me..!!! xoxo


My Little Missy and I

No comments: