Monday, March 21, 2011

Dia & Anis' Birthday Party

We planned an animal themed party for Dia this year and this year she celebrates it with her cousin who will turn 3 on 27th, Anis..

We let her loose in the bouncer right before the party..

So how do I do this?

Hey this is FUN!

I have to say I was getting a bit worried when I saw her fall down a couple of times and almost went into the bouncer to reassure myself that she was ok but hubs said, if she is in pain, she will let her know by crying.. huhu

Look at my Zebra go!!

Ariesya with her Mummy and KAKA Budeh

My dudettes: Siti and Pijah

Knackered looking Dia with Uncle Eboy

Arief

Alai and Zam

Dia's cake ordered from KOJ

Love the cakes and tastes good too!

blowing their candles

Cutting their cakes

Enjoying her cupcake

Dia and Alya

Hubs had this brilliant idea of printing us t-shirts to be worn during the party and to be kept as a memorabilia.. Shirt was done in the nick of time!

Us!

Oh the feature wall!!

Aboy put together Mummy and Daddy's present to Dia..

Enjoying her new ride

Thank you Aunties, Uncles, Neneks and Friends for all the wonderful presents!

The girls posing in front of all the presents! (look at Dia's cheeky face!!! LOL)

No comments: