Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy busy december

We had a fantastic weekend last week! We had a playdate for Nadia at Panaga Club organized by Mr Ichi..






Si Lating!






Playing at the Playground with the twins Aina & Aiesya







Swimming time!






Down the slide with Daddy






With uncle bob






Cleaning up after swimming






Fell asleep during lunch







Its funny how my girls sleep alike! Hahaha

On sunday we headed to the ILs.. Less than a week to go to the function..

I am currently on my 2nd day of course in OGH again and silly me i left my 2nd set of pump yesterday so i had to store my used pump in my cooler and use it again in my afternoon session..

I will be back at work tomorrow and then on leave on Thursday as I will be taking my Father for his eye surgery in RIPAS. Back to work on Friday and then sleepover at the ILs on Saturday to prepare for Sunday function.. Busy busy week ahead..

No comments: