Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 33 months Nadia

Dear Nadia,

Happy 33 months my darling daughter.. In 3 months time we will celebrate you turning a full 3years old!

Its December and its Mummy's favorite month.. I would normally think that it would be a relaxing month my love, it is the opposite. Your Nenek Boy just had surgery, your Aunty Mamai had a function to celebrate her union with your Uncle Yahya and work has been very hectic for me.. Soon enough it'll be x-mas and then NYE.. We don't know yet what we will do for NYE but I am trying to squeeze in a play date with some of my friends..

I know initially we talked about sending you to school in January however your Daddy and I had a little talk and we also consulted with your Neneks and a couple of our friends but i think we will put off school for you for one more year so you can enjoy playing at home, while you can. Mainly also because you haven't turned a full years old yet..

Alhamdulillah, you have been showing good progress in terms of taking in your meals.. Please keep it up my love and insyallah you will be rewarded.. Oh your obsession with Princesses is now well known and people seem to be calling your Princess Nadia now.. haha

Ok Princess, i have to go back to work now.. Be good, eat your meals and listen to Mummy & Daddy ok.. Love you lots!

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: