Monday, May 21, 2012

Crazy busy weekend

I had a significantly busy weekend last week.. Started off with netball tournament on Friday.. My one and only team Stargazers decided to join a tournament after 3 years of absence.. 3 years for some and a whooping 8 years for yours truly! Hoho alhamdulillah we won all matches that day and going through to the quarter finals!











We also joined the HSBC walk run cycle event saturday evening..



Unloading the bus!



Geotrax cyclist



The hubs and I after the event

And early sunday morning my team and i headed to MPH again for the quarter finals.. Alhamdulillah we managed to win 3rd place.. Which is not bad for a team that hasn't played in a while and hasn't been training together that much..



The team during prize presentation, with Emi and yours truly missing..



In the papers todayy!! Hehe

With all the hectic schedule and delayed pumping i realized that my production hasn't been that great.. I was on Medical leave today as i have fallen ill (body too worn out to be this busy ad not enough stamina huhu). i slept all morning and did not express to make up for the amount of EBMs sofiyya has taken in.. Bad nani BAD! Huhu prays that production will continue and return to normal.. I have a year+ to go in order to me to reach the 2 year goal.. Jangan malas okay!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: