Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good night my sayangs..

Still up and watching the three people that means the world to me sleep.. It just so happens that they are all facing me! I can't help but feel so.. Blessed.. I am so very blessed to have all three of them in my life.. Thank you Allah for giving me them and i pray for long prosperous and healthy life so i can grow old with my husband and watch my girls grow from pretty little princesses to a young lady, a bride and then a mother..

If i dont say this enough, i love you all so very much my sayangs. Even when i seem annoyed and angry at you.. I love you all to bits!

Good night my sayangs and if i dont say this enough, syukur alhamdulillah and thank you Allah, thank you for granting me this wonderful life..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: