Monday, May 28, 2012

Fantastic weekend

Happy Monday everyone.. NOT! I am suffering from Monday blues.. Had a great weekend tho! LOL

On Friday I, again went toKB but this time i went for a visit and inspection at one of our Vendors. The most exciting part of my visit was going onboard one of the small pilot boats, Jamalul Hamidah..

This ship is significantly smaller compared to our ships but it plays an important role as it delivers many items including food to our vessel..
 
Onboard
 
Expressed at Pantai KB and that was my view! LOL
 
My appetizer while waiting for my lunch date..
 
Had a hair cut and yes that's my lunch date. I felt ugly, fumpy and like a boy next to her! hmph!

Friday night we had dinner with the Husband's colleague.. It was held as a farewell to one of their colleague who is retiring..
My sayanggg..hehehe
 
Saturday outing and this is my Sofiyya... 
 
Nadia's work of Art on the husband's dashboard.. Only she can get away with this! If it was me... huhu
 
Nadia and Sofiyya playing last night..

No comments: