Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Unwell..

Ugh! I hate you madam flo cos u make my production go low! (and apparently makes me rhyme too! Huhu) Day one and made 15oz so far compared to other days when i normally make 17-18oz.. Huhu

We have been quite busy attending tahlils ad all but decided tonight we will sit it out as the girls don't feel so well, especially Nadia. We came home and both parents, maid and my grandmother asked us to take her to see the Dr as she seemed to be wheezing. We went to the clinic and alhamdulillah her wheezing level is quite low so we went away with just meds. I guess the most worrying part for us is that she vomits! She vomitted bubbly fluid and its yellowish in color which indicates that she has nothing in her tiny belly. Alhamdulillah tonight she managed to eat some food and in better spirits.

I was reminded on how she was back in January when she was hospitalized due to a tummy bug. Prays that its not a tummy bug..

Sofiyya on the otherhand has the sniffles! Nya org demam pemandai.. Dont know what pemandai but lately she has been standing on her own and letting go of her hand for a minute or so.. Hehe Can't believe Sofiyya is turning ONE soon! Time flies so fast!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: