Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day 13May2012

Let me first start off my saying Happy Mother's day to all Mom's out there especially my Mom and MIL. Hubs recieved a text yesterday afternoon from my FIL and MIL sends her regards to me and wishes me Happy Mother's day.. sweet kan!

I receieved a mother's day gift from Nadia Sofiyya and Husband on Friday night and its an AIR FRYER!!! one that i have wanted for quite sometime now.. hehehe Thanks hubs!!!

So what did i do on Mother's day? Woke up and cooked up some nuggets and samosa on my super awesome air fryer, went to Mothercare and shopped for the girl's clothes and then in the evening, tried grilling a piece of lamb in the air fryer and it WORKS! and then cooked dinner for the family.. Didnt seem like i did anything special but it was a fantastic day nonetheless.

Thanks to my husband and the girls again for making yesterday a wonderful day.. Love you all to bits!! xoxo
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: