Friday, November 30, 2012

18 months

Dear Sofiyya,

Happy 18 months sayang.

First of all sorry for missing out on your letter last month. There is no excuse for not being able to spare 5 mins to write to you but things has been quite hectic recently.

With my new task you girls and your dad have had to experience waking up extra early to wave me off to work. Sorry for that but it breaks my heart to leave you guys asleep and to think that you guys would be looking for me when you wake up. This way you know that Mummy's at work and is not missing.

You my sayang have really shown off your personality to us. You now scream And ask for Nenen the minute you sees me.. Huhu you still on most occasion refuse to sit in your car seat but i ignore you especially when i am driving.. Hehe

6 more months till we reach our breastfeeding goal.. Yeayyy!!

I love you baby girl! Always and forever..

xoxo,
Mummy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: