Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Pantry

I am now required to be at another office 3 days a week. I was pretty excited re the new assignment but at the same time i was worried too.

One of the things i was worried for is where to do my mummy thing, is there facilities for me to that there, where will i store my EBMs?

Well alhamdulillah although there is no assigned place to do it i can express in the pantry. I just have to make sure i print out a sign for me to hang outside the pantry door. In and there is also a fridge where i can put my EBMs in until the end of the day..




Where i sit



And the freezer where i keep my EBMs and parts for the afternoon session.

I am so glad to have learned that tip of keeping your breast pump parts in cold area for a second session cos otherwise i will need to clean up and sterilize etc.. And that takes up a fair amount of time..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: