Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Whats up Doc?!?

Alhamdulillah after about a week my mother is finally discharged and is back home.. Its funny how when my mum is home I sometimes don't make time to sit and talk to her but when she was away i missed her. I missed her presence at home. I even missed the sound of her watching TV..

On another note alhamdulillah my girls are feeling better today. At around 9 in the morning i got a call from my maid and she told me Sofiyya wanted to talk to me. of course the conversation was very one sided with Sofiyya saying 'meh' only. i think she missed me cause she was asleep when i left for work and she didn't get to say bye to me.. I also got home to smiling Nadia and Sofiyya and boy did that lift my spirits up..




Nadia playing doctor with Nini Girl

Over the weekend i managed to do some spring cleaning and i moved all of my July, August and September EBMs into the deep freezer.



It filled up half of the freezer..

This afternoon i moved my Late October EBMs at the office to my freezer in my room which means October stocks are all in my room and i still have my November EBMs at the office. Didn't have enough space in my cooler to bring all in one go.. Hehe



A drawer full of my late October EBMs..

Alhamdulillah i cannot express how grateful i am. Syukur Alhamdulillah..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: