Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fever part i don't know

As you can see from my previous post the girls were doing fine over the weekend and then late sunday night and in the wee hours of monday morning the fever came back! We had no choice but to leave the girls at home as we had to go to work.. Right after lunch i got a call from my dad saying that the girls were really week so right after my meeting i zoomed back home and we headed to TK chann..











Turns out they had a throat infection, which the doctor in tutong hospital have missed on saturday! Grrr

Right after we exit the clini nadia told us she was hungry and wants to eat. She chose Jolibee, as always.




I was soo happy when we saw them smile







Get well soon baby girls.. Mummy and daddy loves u both so very very much..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: