Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Working at Home

I normally would leave my work at the office and I don't particularly like it when I have to do work at home but some days it is simply unavoidable. As soon as i got home this afternoon i switched on my laptop so i can send a few emails out and Sofiyya was asking for my attention. With the internet being SUPER laju (pls note sarcasm) it took a while for me to send the emails out.. She was crying and screaming for nen and as i was packing up she started to be angry. She cried on the floor and when that didnt get my attention she hit my hand once and then walked off towards the stairs crying.. Its quite funny really.. Hehe

I hate having to do work at home cause my girls dont get my full attention..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: