Thursday, March 5, 2009

i miss..

..wearing my old clothes, my old pair of jeans, my old shirts and even my old baju kurungs! I hate that i can now only fit in long-sleeve 7 shirts, 3 t-shirts and 2 pants.. I miss having less to choose from.. Oh thank god this will be over in about 2-3 weeks time and trust me people, that thought goes through my head each morning before i go to work! hahaha I was even tempted to buy some more clothes for me yesterday, thank god my senses got the better of me!

But what i do love is not driving myself to and fro work, I love having my food wishes granted i.e. tais liur kan makan something and someone will actually buy/make it for me (someone being Anjai, my parents, my siblings and also my friends).. I love that i can just tell the Dr I am not feeling well and i can take a day off.. I love having a reason to shop, I love that i can feel my baby inside me and most especially i love the feeling of being LOVED! hehehe


No comments: