Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ticking time bomb

Happy tuesday all.. And apologies for not blogging yesterday.. I was pre-occupied with lazing and resting as I was feeling a bit under the weather.. So will need to get better..

I had an urut session with my grandmother over the weekend and she says that baby is fully engaged and that all is in order or her words 'kamas sudah'. She says that it is a good thing as it will be easier for me during labor.. She also predicts that baby will come in 2-3 days time.. Funnily enough the Dr kept on saying to us that it can be anytime now too and that if I feel any sort of pain just go to the hospital.. I feel like a ticking time bomb haha

Part of me is scared when hearing comments re early delivery but part of me is excited and wants it to happen soon.. Scared because of the obvious but also for the baby.. I know baby is in good condition if he/she comes out now and last time we checked it being around 3kg in weight but inda kesian kah if alum full term? I am very excited cos i want to hold the baby and kiss it and also because i can't wait to be on leave! hahaha My handover process with my colleague starts Today! hehe

So happy 38 weeks baby!!!!

I would like to thank..

Aunty Carol & Uncle Nobel for the baby monitor.. I have to admit i haven't tested it out yet.. soon ah, soon.. hehehe

Aunty Dina and uncle Joe for this thermometer.. Now this we have tried already! All you have to do is put the sensor thingy on your forehead and press start.. Your body temp will be known in 3 secs! How cool is that! Long gone are the days where u have to put the thermometer in your mouth and read the mercury bar..

And also to Shopaholic hehe I desperately needed a manicure and pedicure and since i am banned from getting behind the wheel, Shopaholic was kind enough to take me! thank you.. hehe hey i still want looking nice nails at all times kan.. hahahaha

Gosh! its like x-mas everyday for us now!!! We feels so loved! bah ok.. muchas gracias! ciao!

No comments: