Monday, March 2, 2009

Quick Monday

Happy 37 weeks baby! I just got back from lunch and it has been a very fast Monday morning so far.. Went to the skin clinic and the Dr just said that itchiness is hormones related and gave me a new cream to try on and tons of sleeping pills! Then went to have breakfast at Jing Chiew and the Roti Kuning Kawin was Lovely! The clock say 11.00 by the time i got to the office and was out again by 12.05 for a quick lunch at Fleur D Lys with the girls! *phew* Oh a quick thank you to P for the gift! hehe

As you can see from my previous posts, we had a very eventful weekend but did miss one thing.. It was MILs bday yesterday and since we sort of missed it (and she was busy jua bah) we shall make it up by taking the ILs for a dinner this weekend! hehe

Oh had a quick chat with the boss re my leave and great news! In essence he is okay with me extending my leave post maternity leave but i guess i should get his actual approval.. hehe Ok i better get back to work!

Have a good Monday y'all!

No comments: