Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Advanced 4 Months

My Dia,

You are almost 4 months old now and I am writing this as I watch you sleep peacefully in your cot. Time really have flown so fast and I feel that you have grown so much! Looking at the third month milestones, I believe you have done all of them.. Good job my darling.. Although please don't feel pressured by the stuff that Mummy wants you to do.. Learn at your own pace my love.. Mummy is just like any other Mummy and is very eager for you.

I hope you enjoy your outings this month. Well we Did! Its so fun to take you out nowadays and as Aunt Dina said, I can't wait for you to be old enough to be able go to Jungle gym. hehe You went to your first play date this month and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did. But don't worry girl, shaving off the hair only happens to boys. You will get to keep your hair (even if its so sikit.. hehe). 

You also went through circumcision.. Mummy is very proud on how brave you are that day and u know what, you no longer have to go through it ever again, unlike Abg Adam, JD, Darwish and Darwisy, they will go through it when they are older.. hehehe We also introduced more toys to you know and I know you like them especially the bumper cot cos you just love pulling it towards you! hehe

You have developed an odd sleeping pattern lately where you will sleep at 8.30pm and then wake up in the middle of the night for about an hour and then fall back to sleep. Although there were some occasions where you wake up super early and stay awake till its time for Mummy and Daddy to get ready to work. I have to say I don't mind it that much cos when you wake me up at those hour and when I see you smile, I feel super blessed to have you in my life. Although my darling, can you scream a little louder so you can wake your Daddy up too? hehe 

Oh what I do mind is that you seem to sleep well in you cot for the first half of the night and after your mid-night feeding, you seem to refuse to go back! I suppose Mummy is to blame as well since I sometime am too lazy to carry you back however, lets make a promise to each other that we will try harder K? I promise to TRY my best and carry u back in your cot after each feeding and you shall promise that you will TRY to stay in the cot and not ask to be brought back to Mummy & Daddy's bed. Ok? 

You have been hearing talk about feeding you solids from both me and your Nini Girl.. Well now that you are 4 months old, its time.. Are you ready my love? I have to say I am a tad nervous about the whole thing but am very excited for you.. I hope you enjoy your first meal and Insyallah Daddy will be there to record the whole thing so that you will be able to see it when you are all grown up! hehehe

Ok I better join you in slumberland.. Good night my darling daughter and a happy advance 4 months! Mummy and Daddy Loves you very very much! Be good now my Sayang..

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: