Friday, July 31, 2009

Cranky

Hello my name is Nani, Nani McSleepy..

Two nights ago Dia woke up at 2.30 and only slept at 4.15am. Last night she woke up at 12.00-12.30, 2.00-2.30 then at 4-5am! Kenapa iaaaa... MommySarah and another colleague mentioned to me maybe because she is starting to sprout teeth, iatah gusi nya gatal.. so I googled it and this is what it says on one of the website.. 'An infant who's cutting a tooth may be cranky, especially at night when there are fewer distractions.' So I think we can forgive her for depriving Mummy and Daddy of thier sleep.. She didn't mean to be cranky.. hehe

Honestly I have mixed feelings with this whole growing gigi part.. Part of me is scared cos I have a feeling she will use her teeth to harm esp on my Nips! But of course part of me is Happy and Excited cos my baby is growing up.. hehe

Another thing I am excited about is Puasa.. Food just seem nicer in the fasting month! hehehe Oh and i am also excited cos Dia will finally get to meet Mummy's bestfriend Tracey this weekend!! hehe

No comments: