Thursday, July 2, 2009

Masked one

I have been sick for the past 3 days and despite the fact that i do have an MC today, i am in the office at 8am sharp. Why? well because the boss called me at 7.55am yesterday and was angry at me for being sick. Helloooo.. Siapa jua kan mau damam? Not like I intentionally got sick! And what's worse is that he accused me of using H1N1 as an excuse! WTH!!!

I think everyone in the office found out how I was scolded kali and all asked me how I was this morning. I have to admit that I cried yesterday and even this morning. I was so hurt that one would think I am faking my sickness! Idiot! Kesian my staff who was forced to dial my number yesterday. He told me he was reluctant but was barked at hence he called.. Kesian.. (but me more kesian! sudah tah damam, kana marahi lagi..) Idiot!

Anyways, the office have taken some precautionary measures like giving out masks and hand sanitizer to everyone. I was wearing my mask this morning and when the Japanese walked in they asked if my flu is swine or normal. LOL The Drs are positive that it is normal as i have not traveled outside nor do I know anyone who is under quarantined.

Speaking of traveling, its been a year since I have been grounded! I miss my traveling, shopping and being in another country but I have to say I don't miss being in the plane! I hate flights, esp morning ones! hahaha Ada jua baik nya ah, at least I know for sure I haven't been to an effected country.. But hey since Brunei is already effected, cemana tu? LOL

No comments: