Thursday, July 23, 2009

Preferences & Productivity

Lately Dia has developed a preference to my right B. Now this would mean that Mrs Left is full, and sometimes to the point that it hurts. And the only way to relieve me of the pain and also to ensure productivity is to pump, which is what has happened for 3 nights in a row where i pump at 3am. I havent googled on this but have spoken to a couple of BF buddies and according to them, the baby/child will eventually get over it and get back to liking both Mrs Left and Mrs Right.

Other than that, its now day 5 of Dia eating solids and this morning my maid reported to me that she seems like she wants more so i gave her the green light to increase dosage from 3 spoons of cereal to 4. She also reported that on a few occasions, Dia cries when she sees other people eating and when she is given baby bites, diam tia tarus. So I guess that is a good sign that she has adapted this ritual of eating very well.. And the news certainly perked me up this morning. hehe

With her eating solids, it means that her BM intake will decrease so I have prepared 4 sets of 3oz for Dia instead of the normal 5. Looking at the past 2 days of pumping at work, I can say that my pumping rate remains the same. So i guess this is a good thing with fasting month coming up real soon where my thinking is that BM productivity will decrease . So time to stock up on EBMs.. Which reminds me I better conduct a stock check over the weekend as I have no idea how much EBM i have atm.

I have so far not taken any supplements to increase productivity since the first 2 weeks of Dia life but I am thinking perhaps I should during Puasa.

Other than that work has been hectic and testing.. Mencuba dan menduga kesabaran.. Oh thank god its Friday tomorrow~~

No comments: