Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Introducing Solids

Her journey to her first meal started off with a few arguments with my mother. She wanted to introduce Dia food at 4 months because Dia is tiny and she wants to fatten her up. I want to only introduce food when Dia reaches 6 months as recommended by many articles found on the world wide web. In the end I gave up and let my mother have her way.. Besides after reading up on the signs of a baby ready for her first solid food, Dia fullfills all of them. So I made my peace with it.

I initially wanted to give Dia bubur nasi but my mother said bagi nestum saja.. she said if bagi bubur it might be too kasar for Dia and even after i told her we will blend it to make sure that its not kasar, masih jua ia kan bagi Nestum. Fine, I let her have her way again.. In all honesty I was too tired to fight her..

So the husband, Dia and I went out to look for her food.

At Hua Ho but we found none that says 4 months so we decided (and after suggested by the husband's fren) to made our way to Supa Save

This thing tastes kinda funky! Thanks Aunty Yani for the Carrier! Now my Mummy & Daddy inda lagi sangal angkat Dia if jalan-jalan hehe

Waah.. Choices! and Its so Colorful!

We finally found a couple of items that is specifically made for 4 months old and we decided on FAREX rice cereal. We mixed the cereal with BM. hehe

Here are pictures taken of her 2nd meal (1st was on video) and Alhamdulilah, she seems to enjoy her meal and alhamdulilah, she has no problem swallowing.

She also seem to be interested in her spoon! Hairan ia kali this orange object going towards her mouth.. haha

She realised she was being photographed

Bejabih!

Kenyang eeeh

And time to play with Elmoo.. hehe

Besides introducing cereal to her, we also decided to introduce roti hehe I think she enjoys the roti more than the cereal cos she can hold the roti and puts it in her mouth.

Nyum Nyum

again, BEJABIH! hahaha

No comments: