Friday, November 19, 2010

20 months

Dear Dia,

Happy 20 months my darling daughter..

In the past month, you had the chicken pox, your Daddy went away for work for 12 days and in that time frame as well, you had a slight fever. We think the fever came from missing your Daddy too much but luckily it was a small fever and by the time your Daddy was back you were all better.. hehe

You also had a change in diet. You no longer take Mummy's BM while mummy is away and you are drinking FM.. What I hope is that you will learn to like FM and wean yourself off BM in the coming months.. Not that I don't enjoy feeding you my dear, in fact it is one of my biggest joy but its time you grow up and be more independent.. after all you are now in your twenties.. hehe

ok baby girl, Mummy will have to go back to work now.. Got my quarterly board meeting next week and you know what that means.. heads up baby girl, I will be working tomorrow afternoon and also working late on Monday.. Have a good day sayang.. Mummy and Daddy loves you.. Be good now..

xoxo
Mummy

No comments: