Wednesday, November 10, 2010

breathe

Salam and ola peeps! Sorry for the lack of updates.. Work has been hectic with meetings back to back and I am very happy to be sitting in front of my PC today so that I can do some paperwork..

The hubs is still away and he will be back after 2 more sleeps. *yeay* I have missed him terribly! I feel like the room is extra big when he is not around and I think what I miss the most is being able to fall asleep so easily.. I know this might sound 'over-analyzing' on my part but I think its easier for me to fall asleep when he is around cause he makes me feel secure.. Sounds like over-dependency and over-attached on my part as well.. huhuhu

The pox has left my baby girl completely and Mr Cough and Ms Sniffles is also slowly going away.. Alhamdulillah..

ok back to work for me.. millions of things to do!! huhu

No comments: