Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sleep Deprived!

Day 3 of hubs being away..

First night that hubs was away, Dia slept well with the exception of her calling out 'Daddy' at 5am. Last night was another story.. Close to midnight, Dia woke up crying her little heart out.. Took me 30 mins to calm her down and put her back to sleep.. huhu I guess the hubs being away has effected Dia.. It has effected me too cos I find it extra difficult to fall asleep jua pun.. huhu I dont know why but whenever Anjai is away, payah tah kn tidur tu! huhu Hopefully both Dia and I sleep better tonite cause Mummy needs to rest lahh.. huhu

I have been posting lots of pics of Dia on FB for the hubs.. Hopefully i'll be able to catch Nadia doing something interesting on Video tonite! hehehe

Ok i think sleep deprivation is getting to me... before i start to ramble on i better go.. BYE!

Anjai: We miss you lots!

No comments: