Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bye November, till we meet again..

Its the last day of Nov and I cannot wait for December to finally be here!! It has been a crazy year and I feel like it has zoomed passed me.. (i'll save the reflection post for until the end of the year.. LOL)

Speaking of December, our leave application has been signed and holiday plans are firming up. Although we have to make some changes and cut the trip shorter to accommodate for family gatherings, we remain optimistic that all will be great.. Just need to make sure we have the strength and energy to go through with it all tho.. haha

Random thought I had last night while I was changing Nadia.. "Does FM fed babies have smellier poo compared to BF babies?' cause I dont remember Dia's poo being THIS smelly wah dulu.. We now have to use double nappy bags or zip lock bags.. huhu Tweeted it and got mixed responses.. haha ok maybe its just me kali due to heighten sense of smell.. LOL

No comments: