Monday, November 1, 2010

November already?!?

Ola Peeps! Its the first of November and I have to say I am getting nervous... Nervous cause i've got quite a few pending items.. huhu Alhamdulillah, our office move is now done and effective of today we have begun our operation in the Jerudong office. With the office now in Jerudong, it means that I spend less time on the Road.. Alhamdulillah!! hehe

Here's my new work area..

And this is my view!

Other than the move, there are some big news in the papers this morning.. The first one being the hike up in cigarettes prices.. Saw some negative and positive reaction to the increase.. The second being effective of next year, no more plastic bags to be used at super markets during the weekends! yihiiieeee!!! Go Green!!

The pox is still around but it is drying up already.. Alhamduillah, the fever keep its distance and my baby girl is still the same loud chatterbox she is.. hehe We think that she is kinda bored pulang since she has to stay home so in order to keep her occupied, we bought her a little something.. hehehe

A new ride!!

On other news, Anjai has gone away for 10 days for work so my eyes is kinda puffy from all the water works! LOL Take care Hubs.. Dia and i will miss you terribly!!! and See you next week.. hehe oh and Love u lots!

No comments: