Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby Izz'Ilyas

Hello Everyone!! how was your weekend? Ours were a blast and I think it was especially enjoyable for me as I have concluded the last board meeting for 2010 last Thursday and i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.. hehehe

Saturday was a roadtrip day for our little family. And it started with heading to KB to visit Baby Ilyas..

Nadia in the car..

We made a quick stop at RMS diner where I finally had some ribs..

Hello my name is Ilyas

Dia attempting to play with Ilyas

NERF!!!!! And it is as tall as Dia.

Big guy trying to shoot little girl??

Abang Danish teaching Dia how to use the gun effectively

when they got bored with guns, they started to play with gadgets. Uncle gbob on one wide with Mummy's iP4 and Abang Danish with Aunty Alai's iPad.

We finally headed to BSB and Little girl was asleep all the way from KB to BSB. Didnt even wake up when we went to Naafi.

Waiting for Daddy's hairdresser to be free

Finally a picture where all 3 of us are looking at the camera.. LOL


No comments: