Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eid Aidil Adha Everyone...

Yeayyyy.. Another public holiday tomorrow..! I don't know why but I feel uber tired.. huhu

About a month and half ago we started to introduce Formula to Dia.. I think as any parents who is thinking of weaning their children off BM, the Hubs and I were baffled as to what to give her. We toyed with the idea of Fresh milk and we actually did for a couple of days. little girl rejected it with a vengeance. She even threw her bottle away once if I recall correctly.

So we went back to the drawing board and weighs pros vs cons. After dileberation, we decided to introduce formula. Benefits being should we travel it would probably be easier to bring formula as opposed to looking for Freshmilk abroad.. Then come the question of which formula... Asked around and we decided on Nan. We tried for about 1 week and she refused.. So then we decided to switch to another formula and this time we decided on Enfagrow...

As advised by friends and family we mixed EBM and FM together and alhamdulillah after about 3 weeks, Dia can now take FM without EBM.. Although we have to dilute the FM pasal she will throw up or spit it out if we don't.. (might as well cause I have ran out of stock... huhu). What we are hoping for is that Dia will be able to wean herself off in the coming months.. Amin..

Introducing FM was a big step for me (and a very hormotional one as well with tears here and there). But it was a decision in which the hubs and I are content with.. I have retired by FS (tho i have yet to pack it properly).

I look forward to the next Breast Feeding journey, insyallah.

No comments: