Saturday, December 18, 2010

21 months!

Dear Dia,

A couple of hours short till you turn 21 months my darling daughter.. Happy 21 months my sayang..! Reason why I am writing to you now and not later today is because we will be a bit occupied with a couple of things and I am taking advantage of the peace and quiet to write while you and your daddy sleep.. hehe

Mummy and Daddy was officially on leave by Friday afternoon and one of my mission was to fully wean you off BM.. Alhamdulillah it has been 34 hours since you last had my BM.. After 2 nights of utter pain after you bite mummy's nips (which i don't totally blame u for cos maybe you were just forcing some BM out but supply is very little), you finally took your bottle while you slept last night.. You woke up twice, once at 1am and then at 4am asking for your midnight feed. I woke up sleepy and tired but very happy of the progress you have made.. Keep it up my little missy.. I have to say I will miss BFing you my love.. It was a good 20 months..

Tomorrow we go on a short holiday to KK with your Daddy's family. Aside from Kak Alya, Aunty Mamai, Uncle Yahya, Yadu, Yaki and Usu Kuyang, your granduncles and aunties will also be there.. You might not remember them as the last time you met them was a year ago, so please promise me that you will be nice and friendly. I understand you hesitation when you meet new people but get over your hesitation quickly okay.. We have been looking forward to this for quite sometime now so we hope you will have a great time..

After the trip to KK, we will go straight to your Daddy's Yadu place in Limbang for a family gathering to celebrate x-mas.. There you will get to see more of your daddy's family.. You might still be a bit tired after KK but remember its a tiny sacrifice to make and always make time for your family.. After all we never know when god decides to take us away so make the best efforts you can..

Ok I better go now and join you and your daddy.. I Love you my little missy and be a good girl okay.. I promise we will be spending a lot of time together in the next 2 weeks, doing different activties.. Love u angel..

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: