Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can never bring too much!

Alhamdulillah, the family holiday and gathering went well..

One learning point for me during this trip was that I can never bring too much FM! Given that we just started to fully feed Dia FM, i was unfamiliar with how much FM she needs! I did not want to bring the whole can of FM so brought some in a medium sized container.. By the fourth morning I was left with FM for 1 feed only! HUHU!!! So lain kali, bawa saja even if panuh bag and barat! hahaha

Oh and yes alhamdulillah Dia is now fully on FM!!!! weheee!!! Although occasionally she'll pat on my Bs and ask me if its still sakit and I said 'awu sakit'.. A white lie won't hurt kan?

I am 17 weeks along now... And Dia seem to be embracing my growing belly more and more.. She will randomly rub or hug or kiss my belly and say 'Baby' or 'Adik'.. I hope and pray that Dia will shower her little brother or sister with lots and lots of love..

Oh and we are enjoying our leave.. very very much! Everyday is now an adventure and we never know where we will head out to next!

No comments: