Monday, December 13, 2010

One step closer

For the first time ever last night, Dia fell asleep being bottle fed, by ME! Part of me is happy that we (Dia n me) are now able to do that but another part of me is kinda sad.. Happy because we are now closer to our goal of complete weaning and I am sad because I feel like my baby is moving further and further away from me, like she doesn't need me as much anymore.. But I shall ignore that crazy talk and be happy.. We are hoping that this trend keeps on..

so last night we started on project 'FM mid-night' and I was more nervous than you would think I would be..! I was contemplating the number of hours of sleep I would lose! LOL True enough last night I did not sleep well cause I was on alert mode..! Around mid-night Dia started tossing and turning and wanted her mid-night feed so I went and prepared but as I gave her the bottle she screamed (in her sleep) 'Mummy aja!'.. Hubs and I looked at each other and decided to give her want he want.. for now lah.. hehehe

I have been sneezing non stop since yesterday and I am hoping that I will not get sick cause the amount of work that I need to complete is crazyy!!! Think i will forgo any lunch dates for now.. huhu Ok this is depressing.. *4 working days left, 4 working days left*


No comments: