Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I need a break..

3 working days left and I have to say I cannot wait for my leave and holiday to begin!! Yes people I am that tired of working and I think if I keep up, I will turn into a negative, bitter and burnt out person.! One that I am sure no one will like.. A break is very much needed at this point.. So yes, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY LEAVE!!!

Speaking of work, I finally bought a table planner for next year..! and this means I am already jotting down things to do/attend for next year..! huhu 2010 has been a big and crazy year for me (in terms of work) and it will be even BIGGER and CRAZIER next year.. With Little Bubba on the way, I hope I will be able to balance it all well and will not over exert myself. (I have received comments from colleagues that I forget that I am pregnant! LOL).

Oh I am now 16 weeks along.. *weee* A friend asked me which diapers I intend to use for Little Bubba because she wanted to pass me hers.. I was overwhelmed.. Overwhelmed because she thought of me (awwwwww..! LOL) and number 2, because I haven't even thought about it.. I'll start thinking about it when I reach 20 weeks.. but there is a couple of items that I want to get, mainly items that I wanted to buy but didn't because I found out late, didn't think it would be that useful or the hubs talked me out of getting the item.. hehehe *I think I should invest in a second Breast Pump!!!!!!!*

Ok I better stop daydreaming of my holiday and the wonderful shopping I will get to do for Little Bubba..! Back to work now..!

No comments: