Monday, December 6, 2010

slow but progressing..

2nd week in December and my mood is still up!! What I realized on Sunday is that our trip is 2 weeks away and I have yet to prepare anything..! Ok I know 2 weeks is still a long way to go but.. Its Dia's stuff that worries me.. so I have prepared my list to things to pack and Dia's is 3 times longer than mine..! hoho! Oh and with Dia on FM now I feel like I even have to bring more stuff..! huhu

Speaking of FM, Dia has been drinking FM over at the ILs.. (lucky I brought some!) Pasal siok kali ada dangan nya melimpang sambil nenen atu.. haha And last night while she was feeding on me, I asked her if she wanted bottle. She stopped and bawa her Daddy downstairs. When they were downstairs she looked for her FM and asked Daddy to make some.. She drank half of the bottle before she decided to stop and then ask for me.. hehe after 10 weeks, finally showing signs of progress... alhamdulillah.. hehehe

On the pregnancy front, I am 15 weeks along now.. Baby bump is beginning to show for those who have seen me before I was preggers.. but I guess for those who hasn't seen me in a while, sama masih lah.. (or pikir aku ada masalah perut buncit saja.. LOL). With the baby bump come the clothing issues.. huhu I now longer fit in my regular pants so had to resort to buying some maternity pants (previous maternity pants still too big for me).. huhu I have yet to bring out my Maternity box out of storage tho..

Oh I always friends that Pregnant People are Crazy.. Well I was uber hungry at 11pm last night and I actually ate rice at that ungodly hour! If that is not crazy then I don't know what is! LOL

So here are some pics taken over the weekend.. Saturday started with breakfast with the girls in town..


Kaka Ca, Kaka Moi and Dia.. Kaka Anis was still asleep and Abang Ijan inda mau ikut *boo*

At Salam Restaurant

A performance of the 'Butterfly song' while waiting for our turn at the bank

Headed to the ILs for a sleep over..

This pic was taken after Dia was done getting dressed and Alya was about to take her bath

The girls..!

Once Alya was done getting dressed with was reading time and both of them exchanged books

Dia asked to be placed in Alya's unggak and after 15mins I realised she fell asleep! LOL

Carried her to our bed and she didn't even bat her eyelids open.. Ngalih banar..

Woke up, had lunch and insist on feeding herself..

We then head out to BSB to shop for some errands and shop for the coming trip..

Daddy and Dia enjoying a cake

Daddy there's something in your teeth.. Here lemme get it for you.

Can't blame the daughter for be-ulah..! LOL (Hi syg :P)

something on my face?


No comments: