Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tired, Happy and Content!

We made a quick trip to Limbang again yesterday afternoon since one of Anjai's uncles was not able to make it for the gathering last 21st.. We left home about 3ish and thank god for no traffic at the border at all.. We spent a couple of hours and left around 8.45 and again alhamdulillah no traffic at the border and managed to arrived home at 10pm.. I am tired, and still tired but i am happy/glad that we decided to make the trip..

Little bubba is 18 weeks today and I now look forward to the scan we will have on Tuesday.. Can't wait to you little bubbaaa..! Oh I also received comments that baby bump is pretty small for 4 months haha and that is sure different to when I had Dia.. I was huge! another difference is that I have a stronger sense of smell..! haha

Other than the scan, I am also looking forward to NYE! hehehe

Merry Christmas to my readers or rather happy boxing day!!

No comments: