Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 2010 and Hello 2011

Its that time for the year again when i reflect on the good and the bad, the joys and learning for 2010..

In terms of work, earlier n the year there was a change in management and with that comes in a lot of changes and adjustments.. I think I have grown a lot, presenting to the board et all. However I ended the year feeling tired and desperate to get off work, in low spirits.. The new year brings in another change in management and i hope that i will be able to cope with the changes and adjustments that I will have to make...

In terms of my personal life, our little family started the year with a holiday in KL which was fun fun fun! We then celebrated a significant milestone in Dia and us as parents in March, which is her 1st birthday.. The adventure continues and then we found out that I am carrying Dia's sibling... We were happy and estatic but I was personally scared and a bit sad cause I will have to start introducing other milk to Dia.. After weeks and weeks of trying we finally made a breakthrough in week 10 and alhamdulillah Dia is finally off BM and completely on FM now... It just comes to show that with faith and determination we will be able to achieve what we set our mind to. We started the year with a holiday and we also ended the year with another holiday but this time its with the hubs' family.. We headed to KK and alhamdulillah managed to celebrate christmas over in Limbang..

What's to come in 2011? i pray that all will go well with little bubba and according to my scan a couple of days ago, if i deliver at 40 weeks like i did with Dia, we should be able to expect little bubba to arrive by early june.. I hope and pray for STRENGTH and PATIENCE in 2011, for both work and our little family..

So to my dear readers, thank you for keeping up with my little 'diary' to document my journey.. pray forgive me if i have offended anyone but its a collection of my thoughts and feeling. like it take it, hate it then bin it! :P See you all next year...!

To my dear husband and Dia, I love you both to bits..! and we gonna have FUN FUN FUN over the weekend! hehehe

oh and bag buddies, I am back!!! LOL

No comments: