Thursday, February 17, 2011

24 weeks

One of the best things about being pregnant (for me) is feeling my baby kick me.. One minute LB will be kicking me at the bottom then the next minute I can feel a tap on my upper belly. I imagine LB flailing around and swimming here and there.. Hehe LM have yet to feel the tap cause either LB refuses to kick Kaka Dia or the Kaka refuses to stay still...

The other thing I love is feeling no guilt after globing down a whole donut or any sort of dessert at 10pm!! LOL

LB is 24 weeks along and my 'research' on items to buy continues.. With everyone trying to go green, I heard about this item called cloth diapers which basically brings me back to yester-years when I use to help my aunt take care of my not-so-little cousins anymore. I use to help her fold the white cloth into diaper like triangles and when we put them on, we have to use safety pins and the plastic covers to avoid leakages.. Not that the ones on my wish list are like that.. It looks and works kinda the same but we don't have to fold and no more of those dangerous safety pins lah.. This is how it works now..


And look at those fancy and cute colors!!!!
After much consultation with friends who have used this, they claim that this item is fantastic and although ngalih sikit cause you have to wash and dry the item but in the long run parents should be able to save some $$, and the environment..! So in it goes on my wish list! LOL

Banyak sudah eh my wishlist *looks at hubs*.. LOL

No comments: