Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet sweet strawberries

My colleague came back from Korea I finally had my taste of Korean Strawberries.. These strawberries are the most juiciest and sweetest strawberries I have ever tasted.. so yeah I was a happy bunny when I found out the strawberries survived the trip (cause some friends have tried to bring me some tapi selalu it gets mouldy by the time they land here).


Oh and also this! Ani inda pulang kena belikan.. hahaha My only reasoning for the purchase is that it is a celebratory reward for myself after 4.5 years of handwork on the project.. hehe


My colleague who made the purchase for me finally understands why I had to go on a bag fast.. LOL So I think safe to say that I will not be making a purchase in a while lah ah.. hahaha

Tag reply to Mzee: Salam. Yes I use to use FS (and still intend to use once I have baby no 2) and one of my friends was nice enough to help me buy dari US. I think it cost me BND680 dulu. I believe Mothercare Brunei ada jual but its a bit pricey lah (about 1K i think) and I think even if u buy from overseas it still comes out cheaper..

No comments: