Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Saturday Night

In conjunction with my grandma's 85th birthday we had a Doa Selamat for her last sat night over at my place..

Dia reading one of her barney books

Dia getting ready

Meriah nya my aunty!

My uncle giving a speech

my uncle reciting the doa selamat

Because my grandmother's hearing inda lagi berapa setidi, she doesn't really know why there was a gathering lah, even through out the speech and doa selamat.. hehe

Her birthday cake

My Makwa!!

My grandmother with 2 of her siblings.. There another 2 who is still with us but was unable to make it.

My dad during acara berziarah

My mother

Dia sayangggg Makwa

We are very happy and glad that the event went well and hoped that everyone enjoyed the food and games.. Would like to thank my cousins who helped out and made it happen..

The event did leave with an aching body so I had to go for a traditional massage which i hope will fix the problem.. You see normally I would just walk/waddle over to my grandmother's house but given that she hasn't been feeling well and is not in the capacity to give massages I had to resolve to going to Tutong town and get massaged by an Indonesian masseur. And with my grandma's health not at its best I would have to be prepared for finding someone to perform all those post-natal thingies.. which makes me wonder, kalau org putih, do they do all those stuff? Kalau inda buat how? LOL

No comments: