Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Makwa is 85 today!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I only have 1 grandparent left and she turns 85 today.. wehheee! I think I'll pop by her place this afternoon after work and give her a random hug! She might think I have lost my mind (cause I don't think she remembers that its her birthday today) but I'll do just that.. LOL


LB is 23 weeks along and aside from it being too low which has resulted in me having to slow down and make sure that I don't over exert myself, everything else is fine.. hehe

LM on the other hand is quite busy at home as we are currently training her to be potty trained.. It gets annoying how whenever she sees anyone go to the loo she will say she also needs to do number one! A couple of days ago I was sort of annoyed with her, tought that she was just kidding when she said she wants to 'memeh' and decided to ignore but NO NO NO! She had an accident and I had to wipe everything clean.. Nah pandan si Mummy!!! LOL We do recognize that ths whole process will not happen overnight so is prepared for such accidents to happen.. hehehe

Oh funny thing happened last night.. Hubs asked Dia what her name was and her reply was 'Nur Iman Naninani' Even my 1yr old daughter makes fun of my name!!! LOL

No comments: