Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bladder awareness

In the past week or so I have become very aware of my bladder because Little Bubba (LB) have the tendency to play footie with it, especially in the afternoon, making me go to the toilet numerous numbers of times..! On a good side, LB has forced me to take 'breaks' and hence taking it easy in terms of work however it has also resulted in feeling more and more tired as I have to walk back and forth the toilet 12 times a day!

On another note, our Little Missy has also been aware of her bladder movements.. It started about 1-2 weeks ago where she would ask one of us to open her diapers and asked to be brought to the toilet to pee.. At first everyone thought she was merely imitating her older cousins sekali banar, ada pee..! *joy* My mum and maid reported that she refused to use her diapers the whole day yesterday and did not have one accident at all, except for one after we have had our dinner..! But of course we put her diapers on when she is napping and during the night.. hehehe I know this is probably nothing but proud mama moment for me!!! LOL

My wish list, part 2!

Tot Seat: A friend of mine posted a photo of her baby with this and i tot how convenient!! Especially when we are up and about and we go to places where there is no baby chair..!

Breastfeeding cover: Throughout my Bfing journey with Dia, we have survived with Bfing in the car or rooms and sometimes, SOMETIMES it does get difficult in finding proper rooms to be used.. Friends have sworn that this item is very useful to have and it makes bfing while being decent easier..!

No comments: