Monday, February 28, 2011

go away Mr Fever!

After a whole day out on Saturday, we kicked off the day with breakfast at hubs' fav mee basah rest in Tutong town..

my little missy when i told her to pose for the camera..


big girl sudah eh!

FYI, she chose her own dress and refused to wear the dress without the white shirt.. inda mau sexy sexy.. hehehe CALI!

I then went off to attend a friends' wedding while Dia slept with Daddy.. in the afternoon Dia went out with hubs and he said Dia was oddly quiet and seems to be not in the mood and by 5pm that afternoon, we realised that Mr Fever is BACK! GAH!

This was taken last night. Dia fell asleep in my arms and refused to be let go..

We kept on with the med and around 2am, her fever subsided.. She woke up ok this morning and we are hoping it will stay that way...

on another note I can't believe its the end of Feb already... time flies so fast and i am now looking forward to my scheduled leave hehehe

No comments: