Monday, February 14, 2011

All the sweet things

It's valentine's day and I know that we as Muslims are not supposed to celebrate it but dear Hubs was nice enough to get me a box of chocolates hehe thanks hubs!!


This is of course a picture of Dia eating the chocolate before I even got my hands on them..


I had a sudden craving for big apple donuts yesterday and one of my BIL was kind enough to buy me some and send it over to our place last night hehehe


And here is a photo of Dia after eating one of the donuts.. Mcm zombie!! Hehe


I was very happy that I got to eat the donuts and I feel super blessed to have friends and family who cares hehe oh I also had fun bullying my little nieces in making a performance before I let them have some donuts hahaha will post up video soon hehehe

No comments: