Sunday, June 19, 2011

27 months

Dear Dia,

Happy 27 months my darling daughter..

On 30th May 2011, we welcomed your baby sister, Sofiyya and you became Kaka Dia.. On most parts you have been a good kaka helping me get her diapers, nappy wipes.. But on some occasions you refused to share with Sofie.. We understand that you might feel a bit reluctant to share things but you have outgrown some of the things so what's the point of keeping it to yourself? Wouldn't it be better to let your Adik use it?

What I have noticed lately is that eversince you got your ears pierced, you are becoming more girly!! You now insist that I tie you hair up; in pony tails, two pony tails, braids.. You now also insist on picking out your own clothes each day.. I love that you are becoming more girly..!! I hope you and Sofie will share many moments other sisters have like painting each other's nails, playing make up and dress up.. This also means that mummy will need to put up with you.. I must learn how to braid corn rows LOL

On the minus side, you also have shown us your rebellious side.. When you know that we are upset you pretend like you don't hear us.. We of course find this very annoying..!! Please lah darling, please be good and listen to mummy and daddy..

Ok be a good little darling and kaka now.. Mummy, Daddy and Sofie loves you heaps!!

xoxo,
Mummy

No comments: