Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 down, 11 weeks to go

I just realized that I have been on maternity leave for 4 weeks now.. Hoho 11 weeks till I go back to work which also means 11 weeks to build up my stock.. I have steadily expressing twice or thrice daily and getting an average of 14-18oz per day but in the past 2 days I managed to get 14oz only.. I don't know if production is reducing or Little Sofiyya is now taking in more milk.. I sure hope it's the latter cos she is now awake more often then last week and hence feeding more.. I am thankful tho, thankful cause that's 14oz extra.. Hehe

Sofiyya still has the sniffles and I am hoping with all the BM she is taking she will get better soon.. Nadia on the other hand has developed a cough so I am hoping she gets better soon and sofiyya will not catch whatever kaka is having..

We finally experienced taking both kids out to BSB last sat.. What we did was have Nadia sit in front in her car seat and Sofiyya and I sat at the back.. It is not exactly the most ideal and safest way to travel but it's the best we can do for the moment and it works.. Unless of course we buy another car hahaha



Sofiyya asleep in her car seat

Hubs is back at work which leaves me to manage both kids alone.. I am still trying to figure it out like giving Sofiyya a bath, Nadia a shower, nap time for both, meals for Nadia, expressing time and shower time for me!! It's all trial and error and hopefully we will get the hang of it soon.. LOL




Alhamdulillah Sofiyya is officially registered!! Hehe




Kaka and Adik this morning




Kaka karit, inda suruh Adik sit in her baby bouncer despite the fact that she has outgrown it a long time ago.. Haha




This is super cute and funny!! Hubs, Nadia and Sofiyya during the afternoon nap!! LOL

No comments: