Monday, June 13, 2011

Sleepless nights..

..is what I had for the past 3 nights.. Normally Sofiyya would just stay up and look around but for the past 3 nights she has been restless and cries the whole night.. Huhu she has the sniffles (menjangkit from Kaka we believe).. We took her to the pead on Sat and because she is only 14 days old, we can't give her any medication.. We can only clear her nose with saline drops and nasal aspirator.. In addition to the blocked nose she also has 'kembung perut' so answer to that is infacol! I do hope she gets better and we can go back to getting enough rest.. Huhu

I have been steadily expressing 2-3 times daily and alhamdulillah stock check this morning shows that I have 138.5oz..! We will go back to bottle training once Sofiyya is better..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: